Monday 18 October 2010

My funny story

it was a day, between 10 and 8 years ago which consisted in:

i loved playing with gogos so one day i dropped one under my mom's bed so i went to get it and found this little toy at the other side of the bed and i couldn't see it and reach it so i stopped to thnik and found a solution: go to get a lighter to see it and go to get the broom.
then i went right to the bed and aim with the lighter and suddenly because of one cover all around the bed had, begun to burn and got out of control so i got the hell out of there like nothing had happened hahaa. 2 minutes later the babysitter came and asked what happened and i went fast to hide myself and try to avoid all screams and whatever could happen to me. all the neighbours came to my house to extint the fire. 30 minutes later my parents who were working figured out what happened at the house and gave me a call. i got grounded for 2 weeks without tv, but the scare and the fear of everything was nothing compared with my penalization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...