Monday 18 October 2010

INFORMAL LETTER

Dear Jesús,
I´m looking forward to meeting you soon.
I want to say to you that I have just finished the career of Law and I am going to open my lawyers' own bureau in Barcelona very soon.
Barcelona, as you know is a big city where it´s necessary to have lawyers well qualified and skillful because there are a lot of people getting divorced every day in spite of the crisis.
What else? Ah, a little bird has said to me that you are giving lessons to my sister Paula and she enjoys a lot in your classes as she loves your sense of humour.
If some day you need a lawyer, don´t hesitate to call me, because I will help you without thinking it.(It is a joke, but just in case...)
An embrace
Your friend,Canivell.

P.S.:Thanks you for the good moments that I spend in class with you.
Anyway if I don´t succeed in this business,I would like to attend a master course in Washington D.C. and you never can tell...(perhaps I get a job like a broker in Wall Street.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...