Tuesday 19 October 2010

letter


Hi Jesús!
It’s a long time ago that I dind’t hear from you until I met Laura and she told me that you have moved to London and you were offered a new job, also she told me that you are very happy with your new life. So I want to express my congratulations and tell you something about me.
I still live with my family in the same house although it’s my last year here. I will finish school this year and I’m going to study INEF in León. In spite of missing my family and my friends I think it il the best for me anf my future.
In addition to, I can tell you that my athletics life goes on succesfully. Last summer I was placed in the 11th position in Spanish Championship in Oviedo.
On the other hand I’m allowed to go out at nights until I want however I don’t do it because I have to study a lot.
I hope you answer me soon.
Be happy!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...