Thursday 4 November 2010

mercedes esteban garcia: Dear Jesús:

Dear Jesús:
I´ve just got back from my holiday and i´ll tell you about it.
I´ve seen a lot of mountains called Illerca, but in different places.
I´ve discovered a tiny villaje where there wasn´t any tourist, the only foreigner was me.
People in this village are very kind but life here is rather primitive: perhaps one of the reason is that there isn´t any tourist.
I stayed on a farmhouse beside a beautiful lake where I used to swim in the mornings then I had a delicius breakfast and after wards, I walked in mountains and sometimes I feel a bil lonely but I needed a change from pressures at school and I needed some fresh air to relax.
It was good for me to feel like a new person now.
Ithink going away is worth!
I hope you enjoyed your own holidays.
Write me son: Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...