Saturday 6 November 2010

DEAR JESUS...

Dear Jesus:
It was great to hear from you. I'm fine and all my friends too, and you? I hope you are well too.
You asked in your last letter about my summer. Thanks for asking about it. This summer has been one of the best summers of my life. When the school was over, began the Burgos party!
Later, in July, I went to London throughout the month with a family. In August, the first week I went with my friends to Noja and then I was in Comillas the rest of the month. What else? Oh, yes, afer that I went back to Burgos and I went to the parties of the villages.
And your summer was great? I hope so.
Anyway, I haven´t got much news.
Looking forward to hearing your news.
Write soon,
Maria

P.S: If you want to see pictures of my summer tell me, and I send you some in the netx letter.
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...