Tuesday 31 May 2011

the last composition

Although everybody hates the school since the first day when we were children , The school is an experience that change your mind.
I know that when I remember the school time I will smile . I will remember when we preparing the Marista´s party or when we went to Prague, Vienna and Budapest … and ehy not? I´ll remember the exams when I would have killed the teacher and all his family
In my opinion our life would have been different if we had not gone to school because we spend more time there than in our house. We are with the same people everyday hour after hour and we make very good friends. They are our second family and the teachers are our ``parents´´. They see you grow up and in this school are promoted the values .
Conclusion I will miss the school and not just for the exams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...