Saturday 26 February 2011

LOVE LETTER

Dear XXX:
When we met the first time I felt a lot of things about you, like moving butterflies in the stomach, and so on.
Since that day, I fell in love with you. It was love at first sight.
The things that I like about you are your beautiful smile, your shiny brown eyes, but all these things are nothing if it´s compared with your way of being, you are that girl who doesn´t mind what other tells about you, and you sometimes are natural, with me, and that´s why I love you!
But our hearts must be split up as I honestly think that you don´t have so clear the things as I do.
I want to say that you are the best thing that ever happened in my life and I´ll never forget our best moments.
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...